Hi from Sunderland

K04

Reaction score
Website
www.google.co.uk
Hey as most people are brought here from searching google for help and info im no different looking forward to meeting other drivers.

Kind Regards

Doug

Hi Doug, welcome to audi-sport.net. What year/model of car you got? Any pics? Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi sorry i forgot to add i just bought an 2000 Audi S3 pearl black with the white recaro seats still abit of a project as i bought this last month as a insurance write off from auction and since have replaced the crash affected parts still a few things eg. horn screen washer pipes and a ball joint i believe etc. mods ive done so far is a custom remap pushing around 285bhp est and a milltek cat back and a pippercross panel im planing on replacing the IC hoses with uprated forge or maybe go for a front mounted also planing a full sound setup maybe go for one of thos andy mac stealth subs.
S3crashed
20130304 131304120130304 1312551
Regards

Doug

Nice looking car Doug. Have a look aover the A3 section, lots of info in the faqs threads. We are all nice and helpful on the forum. Look forward to keeping up with your mods. Enjoy. :) x