New Member From Kent.

Kaza

Reaction score
Hi all,

New member from Kent. Picked up my 2010 Misano Red A3 TDI two weeks ago from Audi Maidstone. Have to say I'm really enjoying the car already!

Kaz

Last edited:
Hey Kaz,I know you from SCN.
I'm markoos over there.Didn't know you'd swapped over to an Audi now.
Had enough of the probs with the Seat?

Hey! I did wonder if it was the same Markoos when I saw your username within a thread. Do you have an Audi also?

I loved the Leon to bits, but I just fell out of love with it towards the end. Plus I needed a change as I was getting a little bored!

How have you been?

Last edited:
Yup I have a 56 plate A3 3.2 now,had it a year.:)
Not on SCN so much these days,but am plodding on.

Ahh I didn't realise you bought something new! Are you enjoying it?

Love it,just passed MOT no advisories.
Hasn't set a foot wrong in the year I've owned it,long may it continue.
Enjoying yours?

Sounds good! What made you decide to get an Audi?

Yeah i'm still enjoying it thanks. Not as fast as the last car but my plan is to save money with the TDI for the next 3 years then look into getting an S3 afterwards :).

Saw it advertised,and heart ruled head that day lol.Plus got a good trade-in against my Mondeo ST tdci.
Aiming for an S3 at some point in the future too,funds and the 2 kids permitting :)

Only just started coming back on here! lol Welcome, I work at East Kent Audi, Canterbury in parts so if you need anything let us know and I should be able to sort you out some discount! :thumbsup:

Only just started coming back on here! lol Welcome, I work at East Kent Audi, Canterbury in parts so if you need anything let us know and I should be able to sort you out some discount! :thumbsup:

Wow- there's a username I haven't seen active for a while!

Time for a change of username now the S3 has gone then fella? I called up EKA the other day actually to enquire about oil grade for my S3 :)

Welcome good to see a woman on here apart from Sandra ! .....nice car, phantom black is the way to go !

As Ive found out theres no such thing as the perfect car, or perfect anything...

but really good bits that make the annoying bits more tolerable

Hey Kaza... Welcome.

If you need any scans doing, I'm not too far from you.

Enjoy.