New 2013 S -Line mudflap fitting

H3app

Reaction score
Hi there, I am new to this but have been reading for a few weeks whilst I pondered on what car to go for. I plumped for a 2013 A4 S line Quattro black edition. This weekend having had the car for 5 days I decided to fit the accessories I purchased. My first purchase was mudflaps to keep the dirt down on the Phantom black paintwork.

I have read all the posts about fitment etc... but thought for anyone getting a 2013 model this may be of interest.

The standard A4 mudflaps from Audi on the rear of the S-line do not fit. The front ones do but ideally you can only use the 2 screws as the other fitments that Audi recommend, unless you want to force the trim or drill through metal are not advisable in my opinion. they hold really firm with the 2 screws anyway.

I found some rear mudflaps on E-bay that I had to trim a little to fit but they are much smaller and compact than standard Audi ones.

I have posted some pics so you can see installation and final fitting.

Attachments

• F mudflap fitting.jpg
    F mudflap fitting.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 591
  • R Mudflap.jpg
    R Mudflap.jpg
    29.1 KB · Views: 604
  • F Mudflap 1.jpg
    F Mudflap 1.jpg
    28.6 KB · Views: 538
Last edited:
Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Hope you enjoy the forum. A lot of useful information in the A4 section. :) x

Hi there Sandra I am located in North east England

Hi, do you have an address where you got these rear mud flaps?
Thanks.

Hi,
Do you have an address or website and part number for where you got these rear mud flaps?
Thanks.

done mine a month a go on a4 b8 avant se ..put some genuine i picked up from ebay not a difficult task to fit..
you take out the existing splash gaurd torx screw and refit with longer ones that go through the mudgaurd then through the splash gaurd and into the fixing..
the rear ones are similar only you have one screw through the bumper i used screw fasteners on the inner side drilled hole and
screwd the torx into it..

Attachments

• screw and fastner.jpg
    screw and fastner.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 492
  • F mudflap fitting.jpg
    F mudflap fitting.jpg
    31.5 KB · Views: 529
Last edited:
Hi thanks for that info. Do you have the contact details for where yo bought the rear mudflaps on ebay?
Thank you.

depends which audi they are going on..mine was not a supplier just a one off ,
just type in ebay (audi a4 genuine mudflaps) you will see..
good luck..

I made some custom flaps. Have to post photos one of these days.