Sunderland Newbie - 2009 A4 Avant S Line 170

StuF

Reaction score
Hi all, first post here. Seems like a good site with loads of info
biggrin.gif

I posted this in the B8 section before I realised there was a newbie section, but not had any replies so far

I've just bought a 2009 A4 Avant S Line 2.0tdi 170 with the common rail engine and DPF. It's a great car, but I've always been one for modifying so I've been looking at remaps to get a bit more oomph out of it. Is it worth getting the DPF deleted at the same time?

Are DPF issues inevitable? If so I'd rather just get shot of it before any problems do crop up
wink.gif

I've had a good quote from Big Fish Tuning near Middlesbrough to carry out DPF removal and then a custom map. Has anyone on here used this company for remapping? If so how did you find them? From what I can find online most people seem to rate them.

cheers

Stu

0BA04101-BB93-468D-A6D8-10D852700DAA-1142-0000009BD75C38D3.jpg

Hi Stu, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice car, i like the colour. You will get help and advise in the b8 section. Enjoy the forum.:) x

If you are interested in meets/events in your area Stu, click the link below and browse through the posts, it may be a little quiet just now with the time of year, but it will pick up very soon. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events