My first Audi

Pud1804

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I have had my A3 TDI S Line for 2 weeks now and I am more than happy with it. I have found the answer to every question I had on this forum so have decided to join. I hail from Lanarkshire in Scotland and have been a VW man for the last 10 years or so and was happy with my VW's, I didnt think there was much difference .......I was wrong there is I love it.

Off to browse bye for now :sm4:

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to have another Scottish member. I will add you to our members list. I will leave you a link to the scottish meets/events section. Any pics of the car? have a read over in the a3 section and read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum and we will look forward to seeing you at one of our meets. :) x

Scotland

Welcome to the forum buddy. There is a wealth of knowledge and info on here so if your after tips, tuning suggestions or advice then post away. Dont be scared we dont bite.

Welcome to the forum buddy. There is a wealth of knowledge and info on here so if your after tips, tuning suggestions or advice then post away. Dont be scared we dont bite.

this will be member no 224 on our list Mark, we are doing well. :) xx

Cheers for the welcome, I know what you mean I think I have lost about 2 days just reading posts so far lol. I have been around car forums and club meets before so Know the basics. I dont really want to do anything to the car just enjoy it really & possibly wheels but I am struggling to find ones I like so will see. I'll get a pic or 2 when I have had a chance to clean it.

There sure is plenty to read in here and the time just disappears, will look forward to the pics. I have added you onto the Scottish members list. Hope to see you at a meeting soon. :) x