Hey there. New car, New Forum.

Ultra Violent

Reaction score
Hi Folks.
Just thought I'd join the forum after picking up my A3 S Line Quattro last friday.
used to own an A4 B6 and loved it, but living in Jockland and living with our famous glorious weather, I thought I'd plump for the quattro. I must say I'm loving it, she's a little bit thirstier than the a4 but more fun to drive.
looking to start with some minor mods, my car knowledge is limited but am willing to learn.
here's to some forum fun in the future.
cheers.
Scott.

Hi Scott, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where in the south west you located? Any pics of the car? Head over to the a3 section, have a read through the faqs thread, lots of useful info in there. Click the link below for the Scottish meet section. I will add your name onto our list. There is a meet coming up 31st march is the Crief car show. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Hi Sandra.
Thanks for the prompt reply. I'm based in the sometimes sunny Dumfries.
I've already posted some pics on the A3/S3 pic thread but unfortunetly the qualitys poor, took them on my Iphone, think the res might be too high, my posting abilities are the same as my car knowledge, limited. Lol.
I actually managed to get out today too wash and polish, first day the weather here has allowed me. So I've taken some new pics
on the Ipad and I'm hoping they come across better than the first lot did. i'll try and attach to this post, apologies if it all goes Pete Tong. Looking forward to some easy mods, as you can see(hopefuly) I've de-badged already, my sort off mod, also recieved some new mats from JustMatz last week to try and brighten up the interior, would have liked OEM but the only ones I could find had silver borders which as you can see wouldn't go with the interior.
I'm also looking to get some S3 type pedals and dead rest, had a look at some other threads, seems easy enough to do.
i think I'll be spending most off my time on the A3/S3 forum, some killer cars on that.
Would love an S3 but I do about 600 miles a month to work and back and just couldn't keep it juiced.
well here goes with the pics, any comments (good or bad) much appreciated.
Take it easy.
Scott.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    99.9 KB · Views: 60
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.8 KB · Views: 64
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    86.9 KB · Views: 57
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 71
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    96 KB · Views: 47
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    101.3 KB · Views: 50
Car looks awesome Scott, i have added you onto our list in the Scottish section, we look forward to you joining us for some meets. You will see me around the forum, any questions, just ask. Enjoy. :) x