Hello .. 3rd time lucky

MB52 MAT

Reaction score
hello, just typed in audi forum on google - clicked on 1st link tried to register via to email address and they both said they was bann :S ( guessing dont allow hotmail ) so joined 2nd link down and noticed hardly anyone goes on it so I went to mkivv ( owned a MK4 Golf for past 4 years ) and a guy told me to come here- so here I am ;), however been looking at a Audi A4 hope im in the right place
smile.png

also is there a section on here where members sell there cars ? be good to have a look

Thanks Matty

Hi Matty, welcome to audi-sport.net. Its good to have you onboard. If you click the link below it will take you to the classifieds section, have a browse around in there for a4 models for sale. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Classifieds

Thanks for your help - didn't relise they had to get approved before I see them :) thank you

I no you won't like to answer this but is this the main club site for Audi a4 ? As seems a bit dead 2 my previous to cars I just guess not many people do stuff to A4 as it mostly A3 ? Thanks

Hi, yes a lot of new posts are moderated, the a4 section is fairly busy, it could just be the time of day. The a3 section is always busy. We are the best audi forum around. A lot of very helpful people and guides on here, and an extensive knowledge of anything audi. Hope you enjoy

Ok ill wait to hear later - thanks for your help :)

​Have you read any of the Faqs threads at the top of each chassis in the a4 section, some good reading material and guides in there. :) x