New and first car

ChrisP1303

Reaction score
Hey guys, i'm all newbie here so wanted to say hi :hi: Hopefully by tomorrow night i'll have my first car parked on my drive tomorrow night.
Going to look at an Akoya Silver 06 A3 2.0TDI Quattro S Line tomorrow and all being well bring it home. Is there anything in particular you guys would recommend looking out for with these in particular when buying?

It's spec'd as the following

47,000 miles
Bose stereo symphony 2 6 disc changer
S Line Multi function wheel
Climate Control
Auto lights
Half leather s line embossed seats
Panoramic sunroof (will never be opened due to climate control!)
ali roof rails
all the usual other trimmings
cambelt was changed at 41k and has FSH, reciepts MOT's etc

anything i should be wary of?

Thanks,

Chris

Hi Chris, welcome to audi-sport.net. Post a pic of your car when you pick it up. Where are you located? Have a read in the A3 8p section. Faqs threads at the top of the page with lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I shall get a pic up if I get it. I'll probably end up sleuth some form of OCD when it comes to cleaning it lol. I live I Northamptonshire. Will have a look at that section and had a read thanks :).

Chris

I shall get a pic up if I get it. I'll probably end up sleuth some form of OCD when it comes to cleaning it lol. I live I Northamptonshire. Will have a look at that section and had a read thanks :).

Chris

chris if you want to meet up with other members, have a look at the link below and look through the section thats nearest to you, add your name to the member list as well. Look forward to pic. Enjoy. :) x

​Smaller (Local) Events

So finally get a bit of time to myself (whilst working) so thought I would post up a couple of pics of the car i did go buy.

Few scratches on it but nothing major considering it's a 56 plate.

Comes with plenty of toys and I added a couple of extra's too thanks to Nigel (NHN)

C30MDROs.jpg

D9cp9CXs.jpg

G4cToR0s.jpg

oDCZ3nos.jpg

Kuqgn2Ss.jpg

9gWGlkIs.jpg

Chris

Tidy looking car Chris. Enjoy. :) x