Hello - A3 2.0TDi ordered!

mandyray

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Someone over at Fourtitude recommended this site to me and I'm glad he did. Really informative and great smilies /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bravo.gif

3 weeks ago I ordered an A3 2.0TDi Sport DSG in Metallic Silver with the following extras:

Alcantara / Leather (black)
Bose
Light/Rain
Folding door mirrors
Cruise Control
Arm rest
Votex kit

Hope the long wait doesn't drive me mad - I'm already considering adding a couple more extras to the spec /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/bang.gif

Welcome Missm and Sanddancer /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome, come in, pull up a chair..

fancy a pint? Here y'go.. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

so, You're new to Audi-sport and your tdi order has been placed.. do you not think you should have got a 2.0T petrol? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif what tyres will you have? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif is it quicker than an S3? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/shocked.gif are you sure about that SFG? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif getting a tomtom or should you have specced a sat-nav internally? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif are you happy with your wheels? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/tongue.gif considered Bilsteins? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifnew ARB? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gifwhat mileage will you get? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif how about changing your interior lights for blue ones? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/mad.gif Which Remap will you consider? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif AVS or fixed interval? /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif

These things and much much more, will now haunt you every moment until that car arrives... /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/frown.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/burningmad.gif

at which point just get in and drive it!!! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/cool.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/woohoo.gif

enjoy your motors chaps, and welcome to Audi-sport! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/angel.gif

CMS, you have to much time on your hands. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh_2.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif You're so right CurryMilkShake, my current dilemma is over the interior light pack!

glad you made it over /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

p.s. buy the light pack - it's pretty cool...

Hello again little_wing and thanks for pointing me in this direction /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

I'm waiting to hear from the dealer if the interior light pack can be added. Then that's it... no more!!! I might have to stop browsing the forums to avoid getting tempting by anything else! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/crazy.gif

Sorry, once you register, your not allowed to leave. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/lol.gif You're not wrong, I think I'm addicted already!

buying the car is just the start of your financial woes...

...and welcome /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

[ QUOTE ]
You did order the interior light pack, didn't you?

[/ QUOTE ]

Gutted... too /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/swear.gif late!

Apparently the status of my order has gone to "Confirmed" whatever that means?

Thanks, and you're right, I'm not really that upset! But I will be if my car arrives without any of the options I did order!!