Hello from Glasgow

ToonRing-G

Audi Virgin
Reaction score
Website
www.toon-ring.co.uk
Hi guys and girls, just about to complete a PX deal on a 52' Plate S3, so i figured i should join up. I have no previous knowledge of Audi's or anything german, as i've always been a ford man through and through, having had nothing but for the last 9 years, but now that i am parting with my 92' Fiesta RS Turbo, i have decided to make the move to the german side for a bit.<br><br>So as you can imagine, it feels like starting all over again from the beginning!<br><br>anyway.. Hi everyone! :D

Welcome dude. You will not regret getting the s3 apart from the modding if you go down that road. Once you get it get some pics up. You should have a look over the 8L forum there are endless great threads about mods. And you should stick your name on the Scottish members list.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Look forward to seeing the car when you get. Enjoy the forum :) x

Scotland

thanks folks! i wont be doing much in the way of modding, keeping it simple, more likely, exhaust system, coilovers, induction kit of some sort, and that'll do it, maybe get a FMIC if i have the cash :)

this is the car i should be picking up next weekend..

480271 148011695353165 358940786 n

am i right in thinking those are TT alloys on there?