Hi from North Wales

Tibernius

Reaction score
Hi everyone. :)

I've been flicking through the forums for a few weeks while I decided on a car to replace my first car: a W reg Leon 1.4. Eventually I found what ticked all the boxes: an 02 plate A3 1.9 TDI quattro Sport 5 door. Quick, good build quality, cheaper to run and buy than the Cupras I was looking at and the quattro as an added bonus - I live in Snowdonia and the weather gets pretty bad here, so it'll definitely help.

I picked it up on Tuesday and although I've only driven it on the motorways back (130 mile per direction trip) and for about 120 miles in the snow this morning I've been completed converted. It needs a bit of work (mainly cosmetic) so I'll probably be posting some questions up soon, then I'll be doing a few mods over summer; thinking new wheels, a remap and maybe new ARBs.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Click the link below for local meets. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Wales

Welcome along. Where about you in North Wales? I'm in Llangollen.

Thanks for the welcome! :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Head over to the A3 8L section, lots of info in the faqs threads. Click the link below for local meets. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Wales

No pictures yet, might have some soon if the snow stays away.

Welcome along. Where about you in North Wales? I'm in Llangollen.

I'm on the outskirts of a village near Porthmadog. Middle of nowhere, plenty of nice windy B roads nearby though.