Hello from Northern Ireland

steamship

Reaction score
I've been reading through the forum for the last few weeks and am amazed at how much you all love your Audis.

Was a A4 1.9TDi owner (x3) from 1995-2005, all bought new.

Just returned from 7 years in New Zealand and have picked up a 2001 Audi A4 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport Saloon. Since I have absolutely no income from work or benefits of any kind, any work that I do or want to do on the car has to be cheap, so please bear with me.

The car has 130k on the clock and is in dire need of lots of TLC to get it looking right. Apart from the major mechanical bits that need sorting, I need to get it in for a stage 2 valet locally to start with. After that, it will be mainly cosmetic as I can't afford some of the upgrades some have done here. Will even be having a go at wrapping some of the internals as some look pretty scruffy.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Too ashamed to, to tell the truth :)

Will get ones done prior to getting the valet done, so that I have the before and after shots. The bad thing is I'm into digital photography but seldomly print or upload them.

But with all the mods people are doing, I may just have to do be more proactive. I can also use them to guage other peoples opinions on what I do.