Hi all, just got myself an s3

salisbury1985

Reaction score
Thought i better say hi before i start picking your brains on a couple of things.

Got this a few weeks ago

60068_4247987483538_1599413632_n1_zpsbe90e915.jpg

Such a nice car to drive and in pretty good condition. Also has a few mods done. Has a few issues that need sorting but ill post about them in another thread. Looking forward to getting along to some meets in the near future.

​Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? What year is your car? Head over to the a3 section and read the faqs threads, lots of information in there. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi and thanks. Located in bury st edmunds, suffolk. The car is a w reg. Been lookimg about the forum for the last couple of weeks and am really impressed. Plenty of useful information.

Thanks, pleased you enjoying the forum. If ou are interested in meets/events in your area, click the link below and add yourself onto the members list that is in your area and browse the threads for upcoming meets. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hi there
Welcome to ASN another local member well done as we are few and far between in this neck of the woods

Thanks, your only down the road from me i see. Have you been to any meets around this way?

Only 1 event last December near Diss but it was mainly for VW was told quite a few audi,s would show but only 2 showed.
There are some meets in Norwich but I cannot go because I work nights so it weekends for me.

I only joined ASN last Nov and so far there doesn,t seam to be much interest in meets from Cambs/Suffolk pity realy

Hows the S3 doing

Only 1 event last December near Diss but it was mainly for VW was told quite a few audi,s would show but only 2 showed.
There are some meets in Norwich but I cannot go because I work nights so it weekends for me.

I only joined ASN last Nov and so far there doesn,t seam to be much interest in meets from Cambs/Suffolk pity realy

Hows the S3 doing

The meets will pick up towards the spring, its usually quite quiet after the xmas holidays and the weather is not so good just now. :) x

Yeah ill probably try get to some meets when the weather picks up and i have the s3 how i want it. Dont mind travelling a bit for them as gives me an excuse to drive the car : )

Its doing ok thanks, just a couple of bits need sorting before i can spend some money on mods.

Yeah ill probably try get to some meets when the weather picks up and i have the s3 how i want it. Dont mind travelling a bit for them as gives me an excuse to drive the car : )

Its doing ok thanks, just a couple of bits need sorting before i can spend some money on mods.

You have come to the right place for spending money on mods, we love helping to spend other peoples money. :) x