Hello!

AndyF

Reaction score
Hello, I have recently bought an Audi A4 sport avant B6. It is a 2.0 petrol on a 03 plate with 127000 miles on it. I traded in my 2004 MK2 MG ZS 120 which had half the mileage on it as I fancied something more solid and refined.

Considering the mileage the car is in good condition although there are a couple of scuffs that need sorting. It has 18 inch 9 spoke alloys and half leather and alcantara interior which looks great.

Having come from the MG I can't believe that after all those miles there is not one single squeak or rattle from the cabin.

I have had a couple of issues with it (possible wheel bearing gone and ESP and ABS lights come on intermittently) so it has gone back for them to hopefully sort it.

I discovered the cam belt snapped in July last year and the coolant and oil were low. Having had a car famous for oil and coolant issues my heart sank!

Anyway, sorry for the lengthy introduction, the site looks great so far with loads of helpful stuff. Once I have given the car a good clean and polish I'll get some pictures up so you can see what you think (I think it looks the business!).

Hi Andy, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Head over to the A4 B6 section. There are faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info and links in there, glad you like the forum. Enjoy. :) x

Thanks for the welcome, I'm in Bracknell (near Reading). I shall have a look at the A4 B6 section, thanks.

Thanks for the welcome, I'm in Bracknell (near Reading). I shall have a look at the A4 B6 section, thanks.

if you interested in meets in your area, click the link below and add yourself onto the members list and browse through the posts for upcoming meets:) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks, will do. :icon_thumright:

Here is the car I traded in (got £800 for it then they had it up for £1895 :banghead:)

URL]

URL]

and here is my new car, this is the picture from the advert;

URL]

URL]

Anyone know why the link is showing rather than the pictures? I did read the sticky and thought I had done as it said.

Last edited: