A3 tdi dsg help please!

Scottyt

Reaction score
Hi im new to this forum so please go easy! Im having real problems with my 2004 a3 2.0 tdi dsg. First of all the seal on the mechatronic unit failed letting water into the gearbox, ive had the oil pump, clutch, flywheel, oil cooler all changed. Now its juddering when warm in first /second gear when accelerating also the revs are up and down a bit. I have changed the fuel filter aswell it seems tobe a little better but the judder is still there? Its been on the diagnostic computer and shows no faults on the box so im hoping its not the gearbox still. Any help would be great as i dont know what to do with it now, thanks:yes

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look at the faqs threads at the top of the A3 8P section, lots of useful info in there. Pop a post up in that section and someone will be able to advise you. Any pics of your car? Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi cheers sandra will do that im located in herefordshire will try annd post a pic but pretty dire at computers!:yes:

Photo

Last edited by a moderator: