hello!

Finners

Reaction score
hiya everyone, hows it going?

Just poping in to introduce myself so here goes; Im Finners, 22, live in North East Scotland and have recently bought my first Audi. Its an electric ice blue A4 2.0L tdi SE. Previous cars were a 1995 clio, then a 2003 fiesta so you could argue this is my first 'real car'.

Im absolutely loving having the bigger car as the other half lives in edinbugh so the diesel is more than perfect for the drive when im up and down the road. That and i still cant get over the jump in power from the smaller car.

Just thought i'd join a reputable forum to firstly learn as much as i can about the car im driving and to get general info/banter/have a moan/laugh and everything that goes in between.

looking forward to getting to know the folk on here and to get asking those questions you will have heard A MILLION times over the years but everyone will still ask from time to time.

Well, i wil get on with having a look through the forum, feel free to say hi.
Finners.

Hi Finners, good to have another Scottish Member. Where in North East are you? Any pics of the car. I will add you to our Scottish members list and leave you a link below for our meets/events section. Head over to the A4 section of the forum, you will find lots of useful info in there. Enjoy. :) x

Scotland

Hiya Sandra! You can never have enough of the Scots flying about! I'm up in Aberdeen- probably should have just said that in the first place haha... Where about in Scotland are you?

I uploaded a couple of picture to the gallery on my own profile page, I will also have a shot at uploading a pic in here too.

Thanks for the warm welcome :)
Finners

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357807941034.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357807941034.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 68
Hey Finners, im on the west coast. I love the car, very nice colour. There are a fair amount of members in Aberdeen, Have a look at the list and you will see we are pretty spread out, we have over 200 members in Scotland. Hope you like meets, we look forward to meeting you. I gave you the link above for our meets section. :) x