Hi All, Audi A3 1.8 T 8L

betadeltamad

Reaction score
Hi All,
I'm Marcus, 24, have had Lancia's all my driving life (and still do), have a joint-owned 206 gti track car and have just bought myself an Audi A3 1.8 T Sport. I don't know anything about it yet and this is my first german/Audi vehicle.
What i've been told by the previous owner, is kind of vague, so hope you can confirm / deny various things. As far as I can gather it is an A3 1.8 T Sport (1998) 150hp, which has had S3 front and rear bumpers fitted, S3 rear badge, S3 mirrors, Jetex exhaust that isn't aligned with the rear bumper very well! 18" wheels, maybe from a TT?
Not sure quite what the optional extras would have been for the 1.8 sport, but inside it seems it was a high spec car from new, electric adjustable mirrors, black leather seats, heated front seats, arm rest, climate control, trip computer, electric sunroof.
It's not immaculate, but apart from 3 small dents looks very straight, and would say its in good condition for its age. Not sure if the colour was a standard colour, java green?
See what you think, but put the sun glasses on first...

KGrHqRHJCYFCkDC0E1yBQrnlRLmjQ60_3.jpg

KGrHqFHJCUFClfL-W1OBQrnlqJpjg60_57.jpg

IMG_5751.jpg

IMG_5756.jpg

IMG_5758.jpg

Hi Marcus, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8L section, read the faqs threads at top of the page. Enjoy the forum. :) x