AH FabricationsSky Insurance
    Neutral

Status

A4 TQS in cornwall

Hey all, been on here a while but thought i best say hi now that i have a car i can enjoy and share with like minded folk.

Anyway, I have been into cars for a long time, moved from fast renaults, 5 turbo and clio 16v which i converted to 2.0 to an integra type r dc5. I sold the DC5 a couple a years ago and went travelling and picked up a B5 avant 1.8 when i got back till i could get something faster. Well that never happened and nearly 3 years down the line and 1 little boy later i have finally got someting i can enjoy and look after. A A4 B6 1.8T Quattro Sport in black.

Picked it up yesterday and am quite impressed with the improvement over the B5. Seems alot nimbler too.

But..... The heater doesnt seem to blow onto the screen which im hoping is the motor is stuck which directs the air. Also the ECON mode is stuck on and research would suggest its a sensor on the compressor? If anyone can confirm either of these that would be great.

And the latch on the glovebox has broken.

Apart from that it seems to be really good. I plan to change the oil pick up pipe and give it a service in the next couple of days. fix the above problems, and that should be it for a while. then look at replacing the symphony radio for a newer version and hopefully a remap at asome point. Thanks for reading and ill post some picks when i take some.
    Ian

2. # ADS
    ADS

Status
    Hi Ian, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Head over to the A4 B6 section, you will find lots of info in there in the faqs thread. Enjoy the forum x
    Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Neutral

Status
    Thanks Sandra. Located in truro. I've been on here quite a while and did a lot of research on here when looking at buying a b6. A great resource.

Status
    1st things first, i apologise Ian for asking your location, its in your post in bold black, and i managed to miss it, anyway, i will post a link below for the meets/events sction, just click it and it will take you straight to that section, add your name on the members list in there then browse the threads for upcoming meets if you want to meet some of the local members. Any pics of the car? x
    Smaller (Local) Events

Audi-sport.net Lanyards & Stickers
    To find Audi-Sport-Net members with VCDS check out the MAP

Neutral

Status
    Cheers, no photos yet. Not had the weather. Will try and get some tomorrow even if its wet you'll get the idea.

MODERATOR V6 S3 Hybrid

Status
    Hi Ian, welcome aboard.

Mauritus Blue 3.2 V6 S Line Quattro DSG Xenons Sunroof Leather Sat Nav/Changer/TV/Text W8 & Int Light Pack Dark H/Lining Tints PDC S3 Kit '11 Rears Sachs/Eibachs & more... Build Thread

Neutral

Status
    Sorry for the delay but some pics to start with. Got a broken glovebox to replace. Bummer..

Few of the integra which i sold, went away for a few months, came back and bought this to tied me over.

Which was a good car, and i kept it way longer than i expected. just lacking in power.

Replaced recently with this.

As i mentioned before the glovebox has broken so will need replacing and other plans at the moment are,

Service and replace oil pick up pipe, ordered.
    Replacment panel filter.
    Black out front grill and chrome around windows when the weather gets better.
    Replace diverter valve
    Possibly a remap .

And enjoy an engaging drive again.
    Cheers Ian