New Norwich A3 Owner

Stev_A3

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I have recently purchased my first Audi - Its a 2006 Audi A3 3.2 V6 S Line model Brilliant Black. Im very happy with the car, 1 owner since new with full main dealer history with 43,000 miles. Coil pack recall already carried out and also Haldex oil so no issues here! Im 23 and start a new job in the new year so wanted to treat myself, this car fits the bill and drives amazingly. Since passing my test in 2006 I have had various MGR cars:

Rover Coupe 1.6
MG ZR 105
MG ZR 160 (My best car owned for 3 years with some very nice OE+ mods)
MG ZS 180 Saloon

I have not got a bad word to say about MGR's as they served me well but of course Audi is a world apart

A few pics:

20121220_124314-1.jpg

20121220_124339-1.jpg

My other car which is for sale

20121223_152748.jpg

Look forward to reading up the site and asking all the questions!

Thanks, Stevie

Hi Stevie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8p section. Have a read through the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Nice pics. Where are you located? Merry Christmas and enjoy the forum. :) x

Nice car, your the same age as me, how did you find the insurance prices? I was presently surprised, also you should go for the black grill it would look good especially with your car being black.

Hi Stevie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over to the A3 8p section. Have a read through the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Nice pics. Where are you located? Merry Christmas and enjoy the forum. :) x

Thank you, im in Norwich, do you know if there are many owners around this area? Thank you Merry Christmas to you to!

Nice car, your the same age as me, how did you find the insurance prices? I was presently surprised, also you should go for the black grill it would look good especially with your car being black.

Cheers mate, in the family we have the Admiral multi car deal and its incredible value for money, the insurance slightly went up from the MG ZS 180 I have as its worth a lot more, but the price to insure either via Admiral is cheap! I did see your pics and it looks sweet but im not sure I can pull it off, really scared to do anything to this car and may just keep it 100% standard (I know thats no fun!) but its in such good condition I dont want to spoil it (not saying the grill does that obviously!)

Stevie, check out the link below, add yourself on to the members list for your area and browse the posts in that section for upcoming meets. Wont be much happening till January now. Enjoy. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

​Your welcome Stevie, we want you to enjoy the whole forum experience. :) x

Each to their own, but it makes the car stand out a bit, plus you could always swap back