Hi all, newbie from Burnley

Nathan_jones2002

Reaction score
Hi everyone...

I have just registered today.

yesterday I took a trip over to Crewe audi and put a deposit down on this...

CD6D16BE-91C3-439A-A435-E741CDF44B6B-19138-000003FF558585AE.jpg

I pick it up on Saturday and can't wait... :) might ring and see if I can pick it up on Thursday...

here is the car I am traded in, my much loved corsa VXR which I owned for two years... It was at stage 3 plus and ran 277bhp at WG tuning in November... I will miss the car dearly but the new S3 is in a totally different league... I love it.

8e6a4af8.jpg

306cc70d.jpg

d695eaa1-1.jpg

bb532de5.jpg

Welcome to audi-sport.net Nathan. Love the cars, nice colours. Head over to the A3 section and read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info in there. Merry Christmas and enjoy the forum. :) x

Have a look at the link below if your interested in local meets. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Last edited:
Gutted but happy at the same time..

Audi have just rung me, They said the Valeter was cleaning it ready for tomorrow's pick up as arranged and noticed a scratch underneath the side skirt. He said its like the car has scraped a kurb. He is putting it in the audi body shop as soon as he can an ringing me when I can pick it up. Gutted now but happy as he said its in a place where it is not visible but would be notices while cleaning the car.

At least they didn't just let me drive the car away like that and now I know that the car will be pristine for when I pick it up. Not many dealers would have told me about it.

Welcome, Thats sad to hear but atleast it will be perfect when you get it :)
I have seen this car advertised and thought it was good with the S-Tronic the Buckets and the Paint and thought it would sell quick.
When you get it share some photogrpahs with us.
Good luck with you Audi :)

I will defo get some pics up.It was a good deal, I knocked them down a bit and got tints thrown in as well. Looking forward to getting it.i just hope they aren't trying to make out that the problem/damage is smaller than it actually is. I have asked for some photos of damage before they take it to the body shop. Hopefully the damage is just as they say.