Hello all, have already posted in the main forum and thought i'd say hello formally..

Wobblybox

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have as mentioned already, posted a few threads seeking help. Any replies I've had have been helpful and informative, I am afraid I am somewhat mechanically challenged and cant offer much in the way of help if you need your rambler doofer valve adjusted. I plan to take a few pics of my car and get them posted soon as, as it has an unusual red leather sports interior o_O

It took a while to get used to it, I was after a lowish mile Avant with a sports interior and this came up. Its in very good condition (not perfect but its 8 years old). I had an A4 SE before this one and miss the cruise control and DIS and electric rear windows (I use the car to transport my dog about and like to open the window for him). Anyway pics to follow and thanks for the replies thus far.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im glad you have found the forum useful and helpful. We pride ourselves with our friendlyness and knowledge on here. Will look forward to the pics. Hope you continue to enjoy the forum:) x