New to the forum, hello to all :)

rbailey88

Reaction score
Been using the site for few weeks now finding out useful info so thought it's about time I signed up and said hello! Gotmy Audi 18 months ago and it's by far the best car I've had! I have an a4 b6 1.8 turbo 190 s-line. Got the car standard with full Audi service history and 2 owners with 78k, added a few bits since I've had it, still few more things planned :) hello to everyone!!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where are you located? Glad you have found the site useful, we are all friendly in here and most helpful. If your interested in meeting others in your area for local meets, click the link below. Hope you continue to enjoy this amazing forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thanks for the warm welcome, I'm from Cheshire, ill get some pics on later... Not sure how to upload pictures off my iPhone. Will be posting a couple of questions for some technical advice too :)

IMG 1370

​Very nice, thanks for sharing. :) x

picture taken few months back after setting up the coilovers, really happy with the set up but going a little lower in next couple of weeks to get the stance im after :) i have full lock and have no issues with tyres scuffing arches front or back... even with a car full :) just fitted hid lights and led sides, need to sort the fogs next and decide whats next. really tempted with a few carbon bits ive seen!

future plans;
remove front plate and smooth bumper
exhaust, dv and remap
hid fogs
lick of paint to callipers
cut, buff and detail
possible change of wing mirrors (s4 chrome)

opinions welcome :)

Do you have any internal mods planned? Possible cruise control if you dont have? Fbmfsw would be cool as well? Rns-e? Just a few suggestions. :) x

Really like the flat bottom wheels but want exterior done 1st, screen would nice too but few more things I'd like to do before hand :) really tempted by carbon at the minute, not seen many pics of b6's with carbon bits on