Hi all

Malfuss

Reaction score
Just a quick hello from me. I picked up my A4 B6 Avant on Saturday and have been clocking up the miles today.

It's a high mileage 1.9tdi but appears quite sound mechanically, the body work is a bit tatty but a quick trip down my mates bodyshop should sort that out. It's already had a remap and pulls nicely and is sat on FK coilovers but unfortunately it will need raising somewhat as it really doesn't like the speed bumps near me.

I've got a set of AMG monoblock reps that will be trial fitted although I'm not sure the offsets and sizes will work (18x8.5 ET32 fronts, 18x9.5 ET35 rears). I might be able to get the fronts machined down as there is plenty of flesh to take 3mm off.

Overall, I'm very pleased with it and have a feeling it will become my new love over my never quite finished VW T4. Look forward to chatting to you all.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where you located? Head over to the A4 B6 section, faqs thread at the top with lots of useful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

I'll try and get a few pics up over the weekend, that's if I manage to stop driving it.