Maybe new/perhaps not!

audi_driver79

Reaction score
20111107 124820

Hi Everybody,
Like the title says perhaps I am new or not to you as I am a member on various other forums but like to spread my wings. No particular reason as we all have a shared interest and the more people I know can only be a good thing I guess!

My love of Audi started about 2007 when I got my A6 1.9tdi sport and I still have it although remapped. Don't do alot of miles and it never lets me down and even better since it was remapped to about 180bhp. Then I took the plunge and bought and bought a 2003 RS6 nearly 2 years ago, replacing 5 tyres, a battery, gearbox oil & filter and another remap I still own her too. They are no 'cheap option' but the pleasure of doing it outweighs the cost. I guess you get out of it what you put in and every time I go for a drive in either car I just love it.

PS my Fiancee thinks I am nuts!

Cheers for listening and no further mods planned for now as I am happy..

Attachments

• 2 cars run.jpg
    2 cars run.jpg
    54.1 KB · Views: 57
  • 2 cars.jpg
    2 cars.jpg
    38.8 KB · Views: 68
  • 2 cars back.jpg
    2 cars back.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 59
Welcome to the forum :)

As you said no cheap options for the RS6 but great car all the same. Don't forget to check out the regional section to see if there is anything happening near you. If not hope to see you at one of the shows/events next year.

A

Thanks Guys!

Hope to be at Portrack on Wednesday so will meet those there briefly. Hopefully the weather will hold off or it'll be a very chilly one!