Hi from North Wales :)

TomW92

Reaction score
Just recently purchased myself an 8P A3 TDi S-line and i love it, especially moving up from a corsa!
I live in north wales near the chester border so can attend meets in either north west or north wales if theres anything like that going on :)

Plans for the audi are lower it on either H&R or some coilovers, just not sure which to go for yet! And i want to get the RNS-E for it as well :)

Anyway, here's couple of pictures of the old corsa incase any of you are interest:

527210_10151204744577090_1675666833_n.jpg

pvs2.jpg

pvs3.jpg

And here is the new purchase, these are the advert pictures and all i have done since is add some wind defletors.

newcar1.jpg

newcar4.jpg

newcar3.jpg

newcar2-1.jpg

All comments good/bad are welcomed :)

Tom

Hi Tom, welcome to audi-sport.net. Nice pics of both cars. Have a look over in the A3 8P section, faqs threads at the top of page has lots of useful information in them. Meets section link below, just add yourself to the members list and browse the posts to see whats happening soon. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Wales

Hiya Tom, welcome aboard. Nice Corsa, wheels looked good. Ah once the mods start on the Audi, you wont stop.....

Theres are fair few good meets where you are. I used to live near Chester and a few met up at the Trafford Centre