Vxr to audi

Sid-84

Reaction score
Hi all just a quick hello.
I've just swapped the keys from a stage 2 vxr to an sline audi a3 tdi quattro in red with 45k.
01492D2B-8DEB-46F1-BFAA-512B21A27CF1-1368-00000223C8370C20_zpsb22c3f78.jpg

FA659047-CA88-4979-9F20-2E7398A8EFDF-221-0000001361907636.jpg

ECFB137F-0B98-4A99-91D2-97D82E0E052B-172-0000002722E98D60.jpg

029.jpg

You can pretty much guess fuel consumption comes into it and to be fair insurance and tax pretty munch swayed me to the derv side :D the vxr was a nippy little ****** tho and 230 bhp in a car the size of a roller skate is going to be hard going down to a 140bhp diesel... So I thought!! I love this audi its so comfy and just the whole feel of the car is a massive step up! I thought I'd miss the recaros but nope the s,line leathers are like arm chairs compared. and the handling is so much better than the vxr! I suppose the quattro helps :) overall I'm happy,. My bank balance is happy...but we will see how long I can go before a remap is being thought about ;) I have to take a run up when I want to overtake now :D iv had a few niggles so far.. Rear wash wipe were blocked which was an easy fix... Boot release on the boot seems to have a mind of its own unless I'm being stupid!!? Flat key fob battery In the spare key..And the washer bottle looks like it dirty on the inside (like a dark green residue) That's my main concern!
Anyways will no doubt need a few pointers in the right direction over the time I have it..
Sid

Hi Sid, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the new car? Where are you located. Head over to the A3 section of the forum, lots of info in the faqs threads at the top of the page. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Hey :)
No decent ones as of yet it needs a good mint up before I get pics. And thanks ill scan through the previous threads and go from there. I'm from Norwich area

Hey :)
No decent ones as of yet it needs a good mint up before I get pics. And thanks ill scan through the previous threads and go from there. I'm from Norwich area

Will look forward to the pics Sid. If your interested in meets/events in your area, click the link below and add yourself onto the members list and have a look through the posts to see what is happening soon. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

That Vxr looks smart as......
What was it like on the juice driving sensible ?
Was the tax expensive aswell ?
I been fancying 1 myself !

Yeah I miss it big time! It would give most things a good go.. An sounded like a touring car with its pops an bangs from the miltek! Especially on cold mornings when the airs nice fresh! On normal driving inc A roads and town driving I usually averaged 32mpg driving like a grandad..but nail it and it would drop to low 20s! So I found myself driving it slow all the time which is pretty pointless in having it so decided to go economical. Insurance was double the audi and tax was 240 a year. Not the best car to own when saving or a house! But I had my fun so :)