Hello Everyone - Newbie from France.

Pierre/Peter

Reaction score
Hi/ Just joined. I've ordered the A6 Allroad Biturbo, after having 3 Q5's. Didn't much like the sound of the 19" wheels on the SQ5 BiTurbo..? Do like the air suspension on the Allroad! Local French Roads aren't that smooth! Have any of you upgraded from the Q5? - Any regrets? How do you get on with the head-up display? - Do you leave it on? Ordered LHD car last week at Watford Audi, but still waiting for build week/delivery date. - Expecting April 2013. - Would love to accommodate fellow Audi owners in the Dordogne, & have a cluster of Audis here!

Bonjoir Pierre, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look arund the forum, we have a lot of information and vast knowledge available. We hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks: See you are from Scotland. - I lived in Aberdour, Fife before moving to France.

Yes peter, im from the beautiful west coast, or should i say the wet coast, lol. :)

Bonjoir Pierre, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look arund the forum, we have a lot of information and vast knowledge available. We hope you enjoy the forum. :) x
yes, it's really great!! I'm from Viet Nam, I just have had a new audi. so I search for this one!! thanks forums!!