New Car, New Forum Member

Garreth64

Reaction score
Hi all,

Just put a deposit down on a B6 A4 Avant 2.5 TDi Quattro Sport Manual (180bhp), December 2003, 19k miles with GmbH kit, Alcantara/Leather, Symphony 6-CD in Silver.

Got introduced to the forum by trekbiker, who I met whilst checking out a 1.9TDi Avant in Leicester the other week /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

Should be picking it up in a couple of weeks, Im currently transferring a private plate off my current Mazda RX8 which I have sold.

I was one of the original founders of the RX8 Owners Club, and it is a great car but almost 2 years on it has to go as "house move forces sale" and the need for a more economical car takes over. I know the 2.5TDi isnt the most economical diesel, but after 19mpg in the RX8 its a good compromise with performance and economy. I really wanted a Quattro as we have moved out into the sticks, it goes well and the V6 sounds much better than the 4 pots.

Might be looking at a remap in the future, but not at the moment as the Mrs would kill me /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif

If anyone has any info on the 2.5Tdi I would be grateful as info seems a bit thin on the ground.

I have some pics I can post as well once Ive worked out whether I need to upload them or link them...

Cheers

Very nice Garreth ...looking good my man! Welcome mate hope you enjoy the new motor and this great site /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

Welcome to the Forum! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beerchug.gif

The car is a beauty!