New from edinburgh

themcinallys

Reaction score
hi there , just bought the dirtiest A3 on the planet, but look past the faded paintwork and filthy interior lies a very nice car i hope, its a 1999 1.6 sport in black, slight rust issue on drivers door but other than that just needs a proper head to toe clean, ive restored a few VW campers and am about to start on an old SL merc so this should be a walk in the park :racer:
i'll try and post updates as i go

cheers Craig

Hi craig, welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to have another Scottish Member. Hace a look over the A3 8L section, lots of useful info in there. Any mods planned? Any pics? Join us in the scottish events section for local meets. I will add you onto the members List. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Interesting - a slightly different take on A3 ownership... restore an older car, rather than mod a newer one. Sounds like you know what you're doing too, so should be a good one to watch.

:sign_welcome:

Interesting - a slightly different take on A3 ownership... restore an older car, rather than mod a newer one. Sounds like you know what you're doing too, so should be a good one to watch.

im a mercedes technician, newer cars dont really hold much interest for me as i deal with them everyday, whereas olders cars have a wee bit character, i have never seen a dirtier interior in a car that was being used until i bought this, its disgusting, i'll try and pop a picture up

Your method of Cars seems interesting.
Lets wait and see what you can do. :sm4: