West Lothian Newbie

evojkp

Reaction score
Hi folks,

A releative newbie to Audi ownership. Registered on here years ago to lurk and learn when I was an audi owner first time round. Hopefully now take part and contribute if I can.

I had an A4 1.9tdi Quattro a good few years ago. Cracking car but was not ready for the diesel clatter, so moved about round Evo's and Scoobs, then onto Landrovers. Just traded in a Megane RS250 (stunning car) for a 10 plate S4 saloon in Sepang. It's got the red/black option supersports, 19" wheels, sports diff and driver select.

Just got a little wait as the previous owner who traded it in has not handed in the V5, so the dealer has ordered one so it can be taxed. In the meantime they have lent me a new A5 177tdi to run about in.

To say the wait is a bit cruel is an understatement.....really looking forward to it.

I recognise a few user names on here from other forums and chaps I know....howdy :)

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. As Martin said, head iver the A4 section, and also we look forward to seeing you t one of our local meets. Enjoy the forum. :) x