Modifed a3 v6 quattro

Gummidge

Reaction score
Hi all, hoping this forum is more alive than the last audi one I signed up with

I have a 3.2v6 a3 quattro. Few mods. Love it to bits but will be changing soon for another audi or
golf.. more than likely an a4 soft top I think..

1.jpg

3.jpg

7.jpg

Welcome to the Forum. I'm sure some of the others will be along soon to say hi. Sorry for the delay in your post coming live but due to your attachments and it beeing your first post the system held it for moderation.

Hope you have more fun on here than you did on the last site you joined.

Many thanks

A

Smart looking Car. Same colour as mine. Like the front bumper mod, was unsure whether to do mine before i get a facelift bumper but think thats made up my mind. Is it wrap or Plastidip?

Thanks guys. It is just vinyl wrapped so easy to remove if needed. Had the audi logo and rim done black, looks very moody

Thanks guys. It is just vinyl wrapped so easy to remove if needed. Had the audi logo and rim done black, looks very moody

Cool. Think i'll have a look at getting it all done in a darker grey because thats the colour i want for my alloys! Cheers.

Do you have coilovers or springs on?

Hi welcome to audi-sport.net. Head over for a look around the A3 section, lots of info on there. Where are you located? I am sure you will enjoy this forum, (we are the best) always plenty going on in here. Enjoy. :) x

Both coilovers & springs. I am in west midlands area, I tried to update profile but couldn't find out how, I will try again

Last edited:
Both coilovers & springs. I am in west midlands area, I tried to update profile but couldn't find out how, I will try again

hi, see you managed to update your profile. If your interested in meets in your area, just click the link below and add your name on the members list, then have a look through the posts to see what is happenning soon. :) x

​Midlands