Newbie from Edinburgh

Euans2

Reaction score
Hi all, the name is Euan, I just bought myself another Audi after driving a VW Golf for the last 3 years.

The car I bought this time is an 06 plate Audi A4 (B7) SLine TDI, it drives so much better than the Golf, I'm so glad to be back driving an Audi!

media.jpg

In the past I have owned 3 other Audi's. I had an S2, an Audi 80 and an Audi A3 2.0 TDI Sport back, I still miss the S2 to this day and really though about buying another one but the sensible head took over in the end.

Thanks

Hi Euan, welcome to audi-sport.net. nice car. head over to the A4 section and read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful information in there. enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland

Link above if your interested in meeting up with us at Scottish meets.

Hey Sandra, thanks for the welcome, I shall certainly have a look at the Scotland section

Hey Sandra, thanks for the welcome, I shall certainly have a look at the Scotland section

I have added you on to the members list, have a look at it and see who lives near you. We look forward to meeting you in person. :) x

Welcome to the forum!!

I do love the look of the B7 A4's!!

If there is anything I can help with in the side of tuning just send me over a PM :D

Mike