First time Audi owner

charlieenz

Reaction score
Hi From N.Z.

We just bought a hot little 2006 A3 Quottro 3.2 as a second car and am quite impressed. Guess this is the place to find out how it all works?
Cheers
Charlie

Hi Charlie, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Head over to the A3 section, faqs threads at top of page, lots of useful information in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra,
Will do - (and can get pics)
I have an issue with getting flashed at by oncoming drivers so guess there will be some info on adjusting the low beam headlights some where. I don't have access to any diagnostics gear so maybe a trip to a service centre is in line?
Where do you all hail from?

should be info in the faqs threads, if not just pop a post in the A3 section. Im from the West of Scotland. :) x

Cool,
My nephew is over there playing rugby in Edinburgh.
Our All Blacks are due to play your national team this weekend over there - I guess we might give you a flogging!
Thanks for maintaining such an informative site.
Cheers from New Zealand

Cool,
My nephew is over there playing rugby in Edinburgh.
Our All Blacks are due to play your national team this weekend over there - I guess we might give you a flogging!
Thanks for maintaining such an informative site.
Cheers from New Zealand

Thanks Charlie, im sure your right about the flogging, but i wont hold it against you, lol. im glad you like the site. :) x