A4 European Journey

Silverin

Reaction score
Hi all,new in.
Just wanna share my recent experience to drive my silver Audi a4,as shown on the picture,from Scotland to the South of Italy in summer.
It was defo an unforgettable experience to do over 3.000miles in 3wks time,never felt tired or bored driving this car therefore I decided to do a few upgrades in order to keep it for a while so maybe I could use some tips from our fellow Audi owners about suspension and brakes,inquiries to follow!
I've had different cars in the past but never happened an Audi...what a ride!Driving on the French motorways steady with 100-120mph9got away with speed cams this time:) was just beautifull handling overtaking and evrthn.
Anyway,glad to be on here and I hope more adventures are to follow with my Silverin!
Cheers

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Good to have another new scottish member. Any pics of the car? If your interested in local meets, click the link below and have a read through when our next meets going to be. Have a read over in the A4 section, lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Scotland