Newbie from Fife, Scotland

ajax1976

Reaction score
Hi Guys, Just saying hello!!

Just sold my Golf anniversary and bought myself a B7 A4 and love it!!

Going to start a small build thread although not planning to do much with it;-)

Alan

welcome
cant wait for the build thread
any pics of the B7.

Thanks Bez, is there a members motors section, I can't see one?

Only asking as a build thread might be stretching it a bit, more just subtle tweeks with wheels etc:)

Hi alan, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Head over to the A4 section. Lots of info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks for the welcome guys!!

My new motor;
IMG_0602.jpg

Got some 19" speedlines to fit once I decide on a new colour for them and sort the ride height, forgive me I've asked a typical noob question in the suspension section.

Test fit
PA283040.jpg

Alan

nice looking car

Hi Alan, nice looking motor mate, I am just down in Edinburgh. Got many other plans for the car?

Hi Alan, nice looking motor mate, I am just down in Edinburgh. Got many other plans for the car?

Cheers!!
Not really, A nice subtle drop and wheels and I'll be happy. Its already got leather so quite happy with that, might carbon wrap the grill and plasti-dip the chrome but that'll be next year. Tbh I don't really want to change it too much, I'd rather just enjoy having a comfortable car for the moment.

Thanks guys!!

Cheers McDubb, recognise them;-)

They have changed a bit now tho, well one has anyway!!

IMG_0623.jpg

IMG_0624.jpg

Others are in primer ready for finishing.

I considered doing them gold, I always wanted to change the colour, light grey was always a possibility too.

Did you split them to paint them? Was it not a nightmare rubbing down the textured finish?

Welcome pal!

we all say were just going to do subtle mods.. then you get the bug! haha

I considered doing them gold, I always wanted to change the colour, light grey was always a possibility too.

Did you split them to paint them? Was it not a nightmare rubbing down the textured finish?

Still not really decided on the colour yet. I had gold paint in the garage so they'll be done in that for the moment. I won't be fitting until I can get the car lowered so plenty of time to decide then I'll probably get them powdercoated.
Yeah I split them, left the tyres on tho, just makes things easier with no masking etc. The textures not actually that bad, 3 coats of primer and some wet and dry gets them smooth, not as bad as I was expecting!!

Welcome pal!

we all say were just going to do subtle mods.. then you get the bug! haha

Cheers mate. I know, been down that road before but not going silly on this car, just want a decent looking comfy cruiser now:)