New Audi owner from stoke!!

Audi27

Reaction score
Hi

I have finally got my Audi A3 S-line! I Joined a few weeks back and I am loving the site so far, many interesting post's.

Potentially I want add a few modifications to my car buttonight I just want to say hi being my first post

Louis :yes:

Hi Louis, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a look over in the A3 section of the forum, lots of info in the faqs section at the top of the page. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanksfor the info ill check that out. No pics yet as weather has been crap! Will post soon though when it is cleaned up :blackrs4:

Thanksfor the info ill check that out. No pics yet as weather has been crap! Will post soon though when it is cleaned up :blackrs4:

If you ate interested in meets in your area, click on link below and add yourself to the members list and have a look and see whats coming up soon, :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hey up duck welcome along I'm a potter at heart but defected to the sw some years ago still visit family in stoke though

Yea no other place compares! ! A regular dose of oatcakes helps

I work up 'anley duck, so if you see a Phantom Black S3 give us a wave!

Also have full VCDS so happy to scan or change bits for you if required.

Nice one my parents live in hanley hopfully im going up before christmas we could have a mini meet plugging in to vcds would be helpful cheers

Phantom black S3 i wont miss that on the road!! keep my eye out for ya