New to forum

fitlikeloon

Reaction score
Hi,

Im new here, just recently bought a 58 plate S3.

Pretty decent motor, had went to hopefully get an 07 plate RS4 but the Audi dealership had just sold it. Wanted something quattro and only other car that stood out for my price range was the S3.

Anyway, i have the standard audi concert with Bose set up. How easy is it to remove the head unit and install a Navigation system that ive seen in newer models of the S3 and RS4s etc?

Thanks.

Hi, welcome to the forum and good choice. I am sure you won't be dissapointed and the quattro will certainly help in the upcoming colder/icy months!

Not sure on removing the head unit and wiring etc, but if you do a search I am sure there are some threads about it. I ordered mine with the tech pack but did try and remove the RNSE (got a DVD stuck!) and it was a bit of pain in the **** to get out.

Hi,

Pretty decent motor, had went to hopefully get an 07 plate RS4 but the Audi dealership had just sold it. Wanted something quattro and only other car that stood out for my price range was the S3.

Anyway, i have the standard audi concert with Bose set up. How easy is it to remove the head unit and install a Navigation system that ive seen in newer models of the S3 and RS4s etc?

Thanks.

Welcome mate,

I'm not sure about the head unit either but good choice on the car, Quattro is the way!

Hi,

Thanks.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Head over to the A3 8P section of the forum, read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info and guides in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Head over to the A3 8P section of the forum, read the faqs threads at the top of the page, lots of useful info and guides in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi, Thanks for replies, will look into issues with navigation system more closely.

Sandra, im in Bonnyrigg and not sure how to upload pictures, will figure it out though.
Thanks

Hi, Thanks for replies, will look into issues with navigation system more closely.

Sandra, im in Bonnyrigg and not sure how to upload pictures, will figure it out though.
Thanks

http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/new-a3-8v-chassis/158425-how-post-pictures-forum.html

If you have any problems, just pm the images over to me and i will put them on for you. :) x

Scotland

Come join us in the Scotland meets/events section if you want to meet up with us all at our meets. :) x

Last edited: