Hi, from Aberdeen

weebeasTTie

Reaction score
My is Reg was invited along to the Audi meet in Edinburgh by Derren from the tt forum, Mark from the ASN ask some tt forum members to join the ASN, have been driving Audi’s for 25 years Vauxhall and Ford before that my first Audi was a 1983 80 sport ,then a 1987 2.2 quattro coupe, 1995 80 Sport, 1999 A6 2.4se. currant Audi’s 2001 TT Roadster 225, 2011 A1 1.6 sport and the best for last 1972 Audi 100 coupe S.
So i think i will be all over this forum checking out my other Audi’s, hope to meet up with other Audi owners in Aberdeen.
Cheers
Reg

Hi Reg, welcome to audi-sport.net. Im sure you will enjoy the site, there is plenty to read on here. Have a look in the TT section, there is a post at the top to share pics of your car. Glad you enjoyed the Edinburgh meet, there will be plenty more going on soon. Enjoy the lookaround the forum. :) x

Hi Reg, the TTs had a good showing down in Edinburgh. I think we'll have to get a meet organised for closer to home next time.

Hello Aberdeen, I hope your Audi's survived the flooding sir!

Hi Reg, the TTs had a good showing down in Edinburgh. I think we'll have to get a meet organised for closer to home next time.

Hi, Think your righ a meet in Aberdeen will be good the weather made the Edinburgh meet won't have that luck up here but up for it.

Thanks to you all for the worm welcom, offshore on night shift and the PC running dead slow (pice of crap)

Reg