Back Again.......

J3NKO

Reaction score
I introduced myself back in 2009 with an 8L (http://www.audi-sport.net/vb/welcome-section/84464-newbie-a3-8l.html#post858844) but, after some time away, I'm back with a 8P2 TFSI :) which I collected last Saturday

A3

Got to sort the PCV out as I have a lumpy idle and I've read this would be the likely issue but not lifted the bonnet yet.

Anyway, thought I'd say hello again :D

J3NKO

Welcome back to audi-sport.net. Nice looking car. Check out the faqs threads in the A3 8P section, some good info in there. Enjoy the forum all over again. :) x

lifting the bonnet would be one of the first things id do when buying a car. the only other thing id do first is opening the drivers door as you cant get to the bonnet pull with it shut!

pcv thing. as im sure youve read, try removing the oil cap with it ticking over. looking for effects of excessive vacuum caused by the faulty valve letting the inlet manifold vaccuum effect the crankcase pressure.

Thanks Sandra!

Lol good one! Let me rephrase :-D I meant that I'd not opened the bonnet to fully diagnose or work on it yet.