Thought it was about time I registered

Phil Harris

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I've had a 51 plate B5 A4 1.9 TDi Avant for some time and i've had a few Audi's in the past. I've just bought a B6 1.9 TDi Sport Avant to replace the B5 and decided to register myself on the forum as it always comes in handy!

Hi phil, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Lots of useful info in the B5 section. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra,

I'm in Swansea in South Wales. I guess the B5 will be up for sale before long so i'll get some pics up then.

The wife also has a B6 2.5TDi convertible! lol.

Hi phil, if your interested in meet/events in your area, click the link below and add yourself on and see whats going on local to you. Our classifieds section is really good, i see you have found it already. Good luck with the parts sale. :) x

Wales

Cheers Sandra. Thought i'd put up a post about the B6 S4 i'm breaking as i'm sure there are people on here who have S4's and will need bits that I don't need.

​Put a link to your classifieds in your signature Phil. Selling items on the main forum is against the rules. :) x

Phil you have put your ad in classifieds. What i meant is if you look at my profile page, you will see i have a signature. What you can do is create a signature on your profile page saying you have said items for sale and link it to classifieds section, thus everytime you post on the forum people will see the link. :) x

Hi all,
Thought I would say a quick hello to every one on the forum and introduce myself.Currently have a MK1 TT 225 in Raven black and was at the Edinburgh Audi meet on Sunday,had a great time meeting all like minded enthusiasts for the first time and look forward to the next one.
Cheers
Nick.

Welcome to audi-sport.net Nick. Glad you enjoyed the meet in Edinburgh. Head down to the TT section of the forum. There is a post at the top of the page for posting pics of your car in there. I will add you onto our scottish members list, and you know where our meets section is in small events, keep an eye out for the next event, or feel free to add a suggestion for one, thats what its for. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Thanks Sandra,
Sunday was a cracking day,the weather for once was perfect as you could get!i will head on to the TT section.
Many thanks,
Nick.

Thanks Sandra,
Sunday was a cracking day,the weather for once was perfect as you could get!i will head on to the TT section.
Many thanks,
Nick.

Thanks Nick. Forgot to ask, where are you in Scotland? :) x

Hi Sandra, CorstorphineEdinburgh
Nice part of the world !;)

It sure is Nick. I will update our members list just now. Take a look when you get a chance. Its in the scotland section of events. :) x i