Hi all...

Scott.T

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I am soon to collect an A4 B7 S-Line Quattro for use as the primary family wheels instead of my Scooby.
I am Admin/Mod on my local Subaru forum (having owned them now for 12 years) but know very little about the Audi I have just placed a deposit on, compared to what I know about Subaru's
So you can expect many questions in the first few months while I get up to speed.

I've been told I'm not allowed to modify this one :):)

I scott, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look over on the A4 B7 section of he forum. You must post pics up when you get your car, we love pics on here. You have come to the right place, we have vast knowledge in everything audi on this forum and lots of really friendly and helpful people. Where are you located? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, thanks for the welcome.
I'm down on the coast in Sussex.
Car (yet to be collected) is A4 B7 Avant S-Line 2.0TFSi Quattro, in dark metallic grey.
Full Black/Grey leather and more toy's then I'm used to in a Scooby.

The perfect family car ;).....OK so it didn't need to be a 2.0 Turbo or 4WD but hey I have been in a Subaru for 12 years....some things are hard to shake off.

Sounds excellent Scott. If you are interested in meets/events in Your area, click on the link beow and add yourself on to the list in your area and look through the posts to see whats happenning soon local to you. The next ig site event is ADI, the link for that is in my signature. There is plenty of things going on in the forum so have a good look around. Enjoy.

Smaller (Local) Events