Hello and its a Automatic driver here lol

paul hill

Reaction score
:arco:Hi guys and new to this forum but hope to get involved and learn things from the experts.
Hope to buy a Audi A3
AUDI 1.8 T FSI Black Edition S Tronic this weekend from JCT600 Leeds ,need a auto as a recent disc problem in my back screwed up my left foot so cannot play a manual clutch so my wife is paying for a car for me and amazingly fancied this rather than a S line that i fancied but never dreamed she would pay for,my previous auto was a V.W Bora 2.3 V5 but heavy on the fuel due to my aggressive driving :scared2:

Good morning Paul, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a read in the A3 section,lots of useful information in the faqs threads. Where are you located? If you are interested in meets/events, click on the link below and add your name on the member list for your area and have a look through the threads for upcoming meets. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Hi Sandra i live in Newcastle ,there is a shortage of good quality used S line and upwards cars in my area and price range so we are off
sunday to hopefully purchase the car,would love to get involved so will check out the link and see what is happening :yum:

Good luck on Sunday, lets us know how you get on, and if you buy, we would like some pics please its the rules lol. :) x