Hello Audi Brothers And Sisters

bitnics

Reaction score
Hi guys,

I'm fresh to this forum and I am writing just to say hello. I recently got for myself an Audi A4 Cab 2.4 Sport from 2003. I have several questions that Google could not answer and I think it was time to join a forum to get the information from people with real life experience.

Best Regards,

Jake

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Jake, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Where are you located? Head over the A4 section, read the faqs threads at the top of the page. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi I am located in Bristol. And here she is:

IMG 0922

Very nice car Jake. If you are interested in meets in your local area, clik he link below and add yourself in the section closest to you. Have a look around that section see whats happening or post a suggestion of your own. Our next big site meeting is ADI, click the link in my signature for detail of that. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events

Thank you very much for a warm welcome and I will slowly make my way of discovering this great forum. :)

EDIT:

I should really change the title to Hello Audi Brothers AND SISTERS​.

Nice cab mate love the look of em when top is dropped!

Thanks. I will add some albums soon and after I carry out all planned mods will shoot some more. :)

Thank you very much for a warm welcome and I will slowly make my way of discovering this great forum. :)

EDIT:

I should really change the title to Hello Audi Brothers AND SISTERS​.[/QUOTE

Lol. Done. :) x