Reintroduction: New S3 owner from Ayrshire

Bell_S3

Reaction score
Hello all,

Thought I'd better reintroduce myself after a few years away from Audi ownership. I was previously registered on here when I had a B6 A4 but then had a silly few years when I headed to the dark side and had a couple big BMWs to ferry the kids about.

Here's the old girl:
Image00044.jpg

Anyway, I've recently picked up an Ice Silver 8P3 S3 S-Tronic and love it (kids are coming nowhere near this one!). It's bog standard at the minute apart from adaptive bi-xenons and the interior light pack. That will change though.

Here are some pics, although i'm sure you all know what a standard S3 looks like!

Image00001-1.jpg

Image00002.jpg

Image00003.jpg

I've had a search through the 8p section and most of my questions have been answered but i have lots more!

Chris

Hi Chris welcome back to audi-sport.net. Car looks amazing. Glad you have read the faqs threads, feel free to ask any questions in the a3 8p section. If your interested in meets, there is a link in my signature that will take you to the meet/events section. We are having our next at Edinburgh Audi next sunday, we would love to see you there. Enjoy the forum. :) x