Hi, new A4 owner from Cheshire

mightysprocket

Reaction score
Hi, had my B6 A4 Quattro for a few months. Got a slight issue with it at the moment (posted in A4 section), hopefully its nothing too serious because the car is a joy to drive and I was planning to sort a few marks in the paint and get it remapped at PSI (local to me).

cheers Rich

Hi Rich, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where are you located. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Rich, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? Where are you located. Any mods planned? Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Sandra, I am based near Crewe, Cheshire. No pics yet, I will post some soon. I did plan to get it mapped to 200, have some of the minor marks in the paint sorted and add some 3SDMs. Its a 1 owner car with full Audi history and until this weekend was perfect. Hopefully it will be a relatively painless fix :(

Rich, im sure it will all go smoothly. Look forward to some pics. If you are interested in meets, click the link below and add yourself into the area nearest to you and see whats happenning in your area. The next big site meeting is ADI, link for that is in my signature. I really hope you enjoy the site. :) x

Smaller (Local) Events