Hi all, New to the VAG scene as of this week! Corsa-A3

BradHatton

Reaction score
My names Brad, I'm 18, new to this forum and i will be picking up my Metallic Black 2005 Audi A3 8P 3dr 2.0TDi Sport 140 sometime this week, hopefully sooner than later!

I have driven a Vauxhall Corsa D since i passed my test & done a fair bit of work on it, heres how it stands today CorsaClaknalskcnIMG 4043IMG 4107IMG 4128

And a couple of how it used to look on another set of wheels
599865 10151970331160282 714364846 n487167 10151965151300282 1328364603 n

As you might gather, i like wide wheels, stance & lows, so plans will follow with the A3, re-trim, smart audio boot build, a nice static drop (maybe air in future) on some smart 18's, splits, 3SDM's, Rotiforms, Porsche Twists etc, miltek system most likely and maybe even a bigger turbo at some point, but in the meantime, i need to get saving!

Nice to meet you all!
:footy:

Hi Brad, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Have a read over in the A3 8P section of the forum. Lots of useful information in the faqs thread at the top of the page. Post pics of the car when you get. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Hi Brad, welcome to audi-sport.net. Where are you located? Have a read over in the A3 8P section of the forum. Lots of useful information in the faqs thread at the top of the page. Post pics of the car when you get. Enjoy the forum. :) x

Thankyou, I'm Lichfield based, West Midlands.

Yeah i've already had a good look through, planning my next moves straight away, aha.

Oh i will do!
Thanks

Brad, if you are interested in local meets/events add your name to the list on the link below. Any suggestions for meeting up with the guys in your area, just pop a post in that section. :) x

Midlands

Brad, if you are interested in local meets/events add your name to the list on the link below. Any suggestions for meeting up with the guys in your area, just pop a post in that section. :) x

Midlands

Thanks, i'll take a look now.
Went and bought the motor today, pick it up this week :D

MediaMediaMedia1

Can't wait to get started on it ;)

Little update:

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

May be picking up some black centre'd LM reps this week. 18x8.5's + 15&20mm spacers.

​Very nice, thanks for the update.:) x