Another Newbie from Leeds

harrison

Reaction score
Good morning people of the Audi world....

So I've decided that having never owned a german car in the 6 years I've been driving, the time is now. Sooo I'm gonna have to sell one of my toys :( but i'll need to if I'm gonna splash the cash on an.... RS4 :D It was literally love a first sight/sound. My boss' son let me take his for a wedding I was attending. Obviously, I took the long route to the church and simply fell in love with the beast along the way. For me, it's the all round package. Therefore, i want.... NEED one :)

Now it's just a question of... which one/s do i sell?!

The recently acquired clio v6??

P1020892.jpg

The gf's mini?? (would lead to possible break up/removal of testicles)

P1020893.jpg

The clio 172??

P1030019.jpg

The supercharged 306 Rallye track slag??

P1010481.jpg

My pride and joy??

Picture001-3.jpg

The Beta??

Picture008-2.jpg

The AE86 project.... which is progressing veeeeery slowly??

Picture001-1.jpg

Ooooor my old mans e-type (he would literally disown me lol)

S7302921.jpg

S7302936-1.jpg

Sorry for showing off... but this is what car forums are all about right!?

So yeah, in a nut shell, I'm after an RS4 :) oh and hi everyone!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Quite a collection of cars there im not going to say which you should get rid of though, lol. Have a look around the forum. Im sure you will enjoy it i here. :) x

Thanks Sandra.

I think it'll go down to a coin flipping tournament. It seems to be the only way as I wanna keep them all!

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Quite a collection of cars there im not going to say which you should get rid of though, lol. Have a look around the forum. Im sure you will enjoy it i here. :) x

Seems the only way, lol. Could hurt if its the mini that has to go. If you are interested in meets/events go to the link below and add your name in the Members list and if you have any suggestions for meeting up with others in your area just post a venue. :) x

Yorkshire & Humberside

Reactions: harrison
I'm looking at this one later on today:

AC Motors : AUDI RS4 RS 4 QUATTRO 4DR

And I've made the decision to sell the clio 172. I'd keep it but theres simply no room for it :( Plus, its become slightly redundant since the v6 joined the family lol

Now I just need to hide from the gf the fact that theres about a 25k difference in price between them both :D

Looks really good. Good luck with the G/F, lol. :) x

Thanks Sandra! I'll do what I always do. Buy it, take it home and if she moans, tell her it's already been paid for so that's that :) lol. Plus, I'll sweeten the deal and stick her on the insurance. It's usually a winner! (didn't work on the clio 172 haha)

Nice collection of Motors fellow Yorkshire Man:superman:

Much appreciated my fellow county man! In fact, I have added to the fleet only yesterday, however not in the form of an RS4
(the one I looked at in Bradford simply wasn't the one for me unfortunately :().

The car in question is one me and my old man have been after for years and years. It's truly immaculate and yesterday, my dad got a call from the old chap saying that due to ill health and lack of use, would he be interested in buying it? So he got in touch with me and we decided it was unanimous YES! Later that day, I was driving home in this....

S7300107.jpg

S7300109.jpg

S7300110.jpg

Quite a coincidence that after all these years of waiting it becomes available to us only days after signing up to an audi forum lol!

Oh and I'm very much still on the hunt for the perfect RS4.

EDIT: Please ignore potato head Brian as seen in the photos, I would have gone for a leggy blonde to model with the car, however Brian was the best we had :( apologies lol

Nor me.... *cough* mini, *cough* AE86

Don't get rid of the Clio V6.

Nice Quattro, good find. I know it's easy to love cars, but given what they cost to run these days I don't envy you the cost of the tax / insurance of running yours, let alone the running costs!

Best of luck finding RS4, and welcome!

Thatnks mate :)

I jokingly mentioned the mini and got the look of death! She loves that mini bless her. So it's a definate no go! The AE86, is just too much fun. It is SO easy to drift, so rewarding. Plus, we've only just stuck throttle bodies on it. So for the noise alone, it will be staying :)

KGrHqNh8E6GPgEesBOjDirdMg60_3.jpg

The clio v6 is going nowhere. The amount of attention it gets is unreal!

With regards to insurance, I have a traders policy so that makes things easier. Running costs, well, as you can imagine that definately stings the wallet!

Nor me.... *cough* mini, *cough* AE86

Don't get rid of the Clio V6.

Nice Quattro, good find. I know it's easy to love cars, but given what they cost to run these days I don't envy you the cost of the tax / insurance of running yours, let alone the running costs!

Best of luck finding RS4, and welcome!