Hello to all.

Greg-S3

Reaction score
Good evening all, I'm new to the forum, just wanted to say hello, I'm not new to the VAG group as I've been lucky enough to have numerous Audi's and Volkswagens, but this is my first S3 and I must say I'm thrilled with it!

Hi gregor, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics? What year is your car? Where are you located? Have a read over in the A3 section, lots of useful info in the faqs threads at the top of the page. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

It's a 2000 AMK S3, I'm in Northampton, I'm having a good look through the whole forum as we speak! I'll take some pictures and get them uploaded!

It's a 2000 AMK S3, I'm in Northampton, I'm having a good look through the whole forum as we speak! I'll take some pictures and get them uploaded!

ok gregor, you want the A3 8l forum, although im sure you already know that. Scroll down the forum to the small events section and add yourself onto the members list in your area, and if your interested in meets/shows, this is where its all happenning. Look forward to the pics. Enjoy. :) x