Hi Ya all! from Essex

SootySport

Reaction score
I'm new to the Audi forum and looking for a nice A3 Sportback, if you know of a nice one for sale PM me. I'm after a black one and 2.0TDI engine about 2007 to 2009 and as many factory options as possible, the S line would be a good start.
I've previously had Golfs, Seats and a FabiaVRS, all dervs. The Fabia was my favourite of the lot and was beefed up a bit to 205bhp & 360llbs. torque. Circumstances have changed and last October I bought a Toyota Auris T180 which I don't get on with as it makes by back ache and the climate control needs a computer programmer to get it how I want, so complicated. So now I'm coming back to the VAG stable.

Other car is a Westfield SEIW for the w/e and loads of trackdays so not looking for a tuned A3, bog standard will be fine.

Hi, welcome to audi-sport.net. Have a look in our classified section of the forum. If you are into meets and trackdays, have a look at the small events section and add your name in the correct sub section. Hope you enjoy the forum. :) x

Already had a look at the classifieds, nothing anywhere near what I'm after.