Hello from South Wales!

Ben Richards

Audi Fanatic
Reaction score
Abersychan, South Wales/Gaydon, Warwickshire
Hi Guys!

I'm Ben, I have an 08 Audi A4 B8 2.0 TDi SE in Phantom Black. I've had it since February and I've been scouting around to find a new forum I can call home.

I'm from South Wales, but can also be found around Warwickshire/Coventry due to my job.

I'm not massively into modifying, I'm more into the OEM+ look. I've only added Audi chrome exhaust trims at the moment.

I'll get some pics in the B8 Section soon :)

Cheers!

Ben :)

Welcome to the forum...

JLR?

I hope that you enjoy your time on the forum. If you have any problems using the site you can just ask one of the Mods or Admin.

Many thanks

Adam

Welcome to the forum...

JLR?

I hope that you enjoy your time on the forum. If you have any problems using the site you can just ask one of the Mods or Admin.

Many thanks

Adam

Hi Adam,

I've been browsing the site for a couple of days and ordered 2 Stickers already!

I don't work for JLR at the moment, but I am in the Car Industry. The company I work for are looking to contract me out to there soon though. I'm a Clay Modeller, but have also worked on other Showcars.

Ben :)

Hi Ben, welcome to audi-sport.net. Any pics of the car? Have a look over the A4 section of the forum, lots of helpful info in there. Enjoy the forum. :) x

We all just want you to enjoy the forum. :)

The Valleys,

Where the men are men, and the sheep are nervous :ninja:

Seriously though, orginally Abercynon, now Blaenrhondda.